Pacific Plastics PIP SDR series of PVC pipe is produced for use in the pressure applications in which the maximum operating temperature is 140°F. The compound is PVC 1120 Type 1 Grade 1, with a cell class of 12454B, per ASTM D1784.
Each one of the categories of our SDR series, listed below, is produced in strict compliance to ASTM D2241 ANNEX and the Natural Resources Conservation Services NRCS 430-DD specification.
The PIP Gasketed SDR Series of PVC pipe are produced with an integral bell that includes a factory installed Reiber gasket in the bell. The gaskets will conform to ASTM F477, and the assembled gasketed joints conform to ASTM D3139.
Our PIP Gasketed SDR series of PVC pipe is produced in the following categories:
- White SDR64, SDR51, SDR41, SDR32.5 for use in potable water applications
- Sizes 6″ – 18″ are produced in White color, in 20 foot lengths and Gasketed
The outside diameter and wall thickness of the SDR series of PVC pipe are measured in accordance to ASTM D2122 and are shown in the following table:
Size – Inch
OD – Outside Diameter
T – Wall Thickness
B – Approximate Bell Diameter
C – Approximate Bell Depth
D – Insert Mark
This is to certify that, in this category of PVC pipe, all the products manufactured by Pacific Plastics have been inspected, sampled and tested in accordance with the following specifications and have been found to meet or exceed the requirements of those specifications.
- PVC1120 Type1 Grade1
- Cell Class 12454
- ASTM D1784 Specification for Rigid PVC Compounds
- NSF Listed
- SDR32.5 (125 PSI), SDR41 (100 PSI), SDR51 (80 PSI), SDR64 (63 PSI)
- Gasketed (using Rieber Elastomeric Seals to join)
- 6″ – 18″ PIP
- ASTM D2241 ANNEX Specification for PVC Pressure Rated Pipe
- NRCS 430-DD (Natural Rescources Conservation Service)
- ASTM D3139 Specification for Joints for Gasketed PVC Pressure Pipe
- ASTM F477 Specifi cation for Flexible Elastomeric Seals (Gaskets)