acific Plastics Gravity Sewer pipe is produced for use in non-pressure drainage of sewage and surface water. The compound is PVC 1120 Type 1 Grade 1, with cell class of 12454B per ASTM D1784.
Pacific Plastics produces its SDR35 series of pipe in strict compliance to ASTM D3034. This product is listed with NSF. The solvent cement shall conform to ASTM D2564.
- PVC Sewer pipe is produced in White Color
- Solvent Weld 10 footers are produced in the sizes of 3″, 4″, and 6″
- Solvent Weld 20 Footers are produced in the sizes of 4″, 6″, and 8″.
- The pipe sizes 3″, 4″, 6″, and 8″ are available both in Solid and Perforated
- The larger sizes of 10″, 12″, and 15″ are produced in Gasketed form only
Perforated pipe specification
- 2 rows of holes, 120° apart, parallel to the axis of the pipe
- Holes are 1/2″ in diameter and are on 5” center
The outside diameter and wall thickness of PVC Sewer ASTM D3034 are measured in accordance to ASTM D2122 and are shown in the following table:
Size – Inch
OD – Outside Diameter
T – Wall Thickness
C – Approximate Bell Depth